Terms N Conditions
- Admission ticket permits admission for one individual and needs to be retained at the respective time slot.
- Kindly report at Booking office 30 minutes prior to session starts to collect tickets.
- Children's below 2 years are exempted from ticket charges.
- Children's below 10 years and senior citizens need to be accompanied by guardian.
- Total Duration: 1 Hour (Snow Room : 45 mins + Reception : 15 mins)
- Parka Jackets, Gloves, Hood and Boots will be provided with each admission.
- All accessories are not of accurate sizes and are subject to availability.
- Tickets once purchased will not be RETURNED /CANCELLED/ REFUNDED back.
- Eatables and beverages of any kind are not allowed into the snow area.
- The following articles are strictly prohibited: Eatables (Including Gutkha, Pan-Masala, Chewing Gum, Chocolate, Chips), Knife, and Cigarette, Lighter, Match-Box, Firearms and all kind of inflammable objects.
- Smoking is an offence & is strictly prohibited inside Snow World premises and will be fined according to Management's discretion.
- All images & terminology used in all communication is for creative, descriptive and representation purpose only.
- Ticket package, rates and governing conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any session due to unforeseen circumstances. The Management shall not be liable for any losses/ damages arising with such suspension.
No two offers can be clubbed together.
- Any purposeful act to damage the environment, surrounding or assets will be fined according to Management's discretion.
- On the purchase of this ticket the holder confirms that he/she has read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions in the theme park and voluntarily assumes all the risks.
- Booking on this website authorizes Snow World Mumbai to contact the customer, on the Phone Number provided, for any booking related communication.